Monday, July 3, 2006

Day 2: An intense exploration of the pool

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is being a total bitch today, so this upload probably looks pretty garbled. I'll try and fix it when I get to Vancouver.


I spent most of the day simply lounging around my parents' house and sleeping off the 15 hour drive from the day before. As you can see, its quite the shack.



Some of my favourite things about this house include the view...

... the pool...

... the deck...

and, of course, the company.

Like I said, not much to report since I spent most of the day in or near the pool.

This afternoon i'm heading for Vancouver to see some friends and I promise to bring the blog up to date with the today's activities tonight from Vancouver.

3 comments:

  1. Can I stay at your folks place instead of mine? My parents don't have a pool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 04, 2006

    Who's the fox in the shorts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know the rules Nic... bring my mother chocolate.

    ReplyDelete