Friday, June 30, 2006

The Coastal adventure begins...

Tomorrow morning I will set off for British Columbia just as I have done dozens of times before.

What's different this time is that when I return to Alberta, it will be as a BC resident... complete with BC driver's license, BC plates, and keys to my harbourview apartment.

It will be quite a shift for this lifelong Albertan, and one that i'm greeting with mixed emotions.

What is certain, though, is that the trip is going to be a blast.

Blake's Pacific Northwest Honda Express will be making stops in Jasper, Kelowna, Okanagan Falls, Seattle, Port Angeles, Victoria, Anacortes, Spokane, the Crowsnest Pass, Claresholm and Calgary... it looks something like this:


My guess is that this trip will reinforce what I love most about both Alberta AND the Pacific Northwest.

I'll try and blog from the road (not literally, mind you) and maybe throw in a picture or two.

'Till then, its BC OR BUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment