Thursday, March 30, 2006

Convention blog, round 1

Ok, I know convention hasn't actually started yet... but much-hyped PC Youth reunion is tonight and, as a twice elected former President, I figured it was my duty to come and help start the party a little early.

I've run into a few folks who are also down early, and there's definetly a huge buzz about this convention.

My youth wing predecessor is extensively quoted in today's Calgary Herald (www.calgaryherald.com). I'm not going to comment on his comments, except to say that it will be very interesting to see the reaction they get.

Many media outlets have started referring to this weekend as a Leadership Convention. While that is technically not true (there are myriads of policies to be discussed), the Leadership question appears to be the one on everyone's minds (if not their lips).

That's all for now... more fodder for you tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment