Tuesday, February 28, 2006

THIS is why...

To a lot of people in other parties, or not in politics at all, the admiration that I and many of my fellow conservatives hold for Prime Minister Stephen Harper is, well, bizarre.

The Stephen Harper that most people "know" (know being a loose term for perception delivered through most of the mainstream media) is not someone they can feel the can relate to.

To those people, I suggest you READ AND WATCH THIS story on ctv.ca.

If it doesn't sum up the Stephen Harper that i've been proud to support, i'm not sure what will.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! When it comes to his son, it seems like he is more of a warm and fuzzy guy than given credit for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know from first hand experience how truly caring Stephen Harper is - it's one of the reasons why I, and so many other people, would run through walls for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one more rason to like the guy.

    I h/t'd you on this one

    http://hespeler.blogspot.com/2006/03/stephen-harper-hockey-dad.html

    ReplyDelete